Sunday, March 1, 2009

18th Birthday

Long time din blogging jor la...
laz time gt free time oni type it n save in com oni...
no time to paste in on blog...
haiz
no idea lor...
busying on all society things n homework ler...

tis year de birthday ar...
very special 一下 de...
most of my cadet frens accompany me 过 de...

they date me to Sungei Wang...
Green Box a while...
after tat...
then went 2 Pavillion 2 watch Love Matters(幸福万岁)
LOL
let it Lin dou me jor...
many funny de cock inside...
walao weh...
一边看一边笑咯
bt at last dun hav any point ler...
nvm la...
wat important is watch it wif my lovely bros and frens...
anyway...
thx all my bros and those who help me to plan my b.day celebration...
THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. hehe~lu fatt grow up jor....sure got kao lui lo...GG who jor...??XD

    ReplyDelete