Thursday, April 9, 2009

Exam week==

Walao~~~
tis few days...
really tired dao bao lor==
continuously gt exam ler
bt all of them i din do well oso lor
haiz...
read jor bt sum of them dunno how 2 do summore nt enough time lor...
TMD
nt my fault i think^^

n finally i gt time nw n mood to update my blog lor...
laz few days our claz de Stomp
haiz
really felt regretted tat cant join them in preparing...
后悔...后悔...后悔...后悔啊!
bt 没办法 lor...
who ask me is STPM de student...
dun hav music classes de lor...
STPM claz de life really colourless de...
PE dun hav...Music dun hav...Com dun hav...
haiz...
summore nid to study after skul de classes tim...
tired...

considering wan to join tennis club mou...
bt think think 下 the fees...the tennis 拍(dunno Eng how to spell ler) lor...
no cheap de ler...
summore the time...
haiz
cant allocate my time properly...
i nid to spent summore time on my cadet oso ler...
plus my STPM claz wor...
walao...
no time jor lu...
so the final decision:
cant lor...
thought laz year jor wan join sum special society de...
没办法咯...
=='''

finding topic to chat wif sum1...
sum times really wan to chat wif her de...
bt
u all noe lor...
when facing a gurl then the mind...
blank jor wor...
dunno wat to chat...
then me ma ask sumting lor...
bt the feed back very 悲观 ler...
nvm la...
man man i will used to it lor...
努力-ing ler...
hope god bless me lor...
hehe^^
nex week gt exam oso ar...
haiz
u all +u+u lor...
Gambateh!!!

7 comments:

  1. haha
    she is like tat de la
    v all talk in tat way de
    tennis like very fun ler
    but i scare the sun ><
    so decided not to join...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoyo......fat fat...
    平时嘴馋馋。。。facing a gal thn die mer...
    wan learn from me ma?
    kao lui tuition ~ haha


    chan yew

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha tennis nid to run n hand fast de wo... if u really want ... welcome join us buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am i know u? im stephanie tan. how u get my link?? If possible please reply on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haiz~
    I understand de...
    last time I oso no time...
    now got a lot of time liao...
    so I enter tennis...
    u GAMBATEH la...
    for Cadet...
    and for your future..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U oso know how to manage ur emotional ya..
    nt bad..
    Aiyo, u can de la..haha
    juz u nd time..
    KC

    ReplyDelete