Tuesday, April 21, 2009

:-( No mood ar :-(

2day ar...
really nooooo mood lor
sooo many bad things happened
haiz...haiz...haiz...

juz now went back to my hse to play bb a while de...
then ma crossed my hse see see lor...
bad luck really bad luck ar~
saw my car (small de) d passenger seat there d mirror broken jor
dunno how it broke de...
thought getting stolen by others de...
bt nth lost inside wor==
haiz...
then saw my neighbour summore...
she said yesterday when she came bak then saw it de...
she help me put on sum 玻璃胶子 to prevent the rain from entering my car
so wai==
sienz...
then i called my uncle to cum and bring me my car key lor...
drove it into my hse and keep it inside 1st lor
dunno how now...
dunno wan go repair 2mr mou...
repair i think nt very expensive oni lar
when my parents come back sure get shoot le lar me...
haiz..........
die le lar==

4 comments:

  1. i think it must have been WH
    FYI: ask chong ko yee

    ReplyDelete
  2. really bad luck lor u....if tat day u ply bb wiz me...u sure makan 0..hahaXD...but look another way u got new window ma...old de thing no go..new de thing wont come ma....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx ya my lovely bro...
    leave jor skul oso care me so much
    really gam xia U
    frenship 4ever~~~
    ^^
    add oil in ur new skul~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...drive without mirror not bad ma~
    wa~u got ur own car? i juz got a benz~hehe


    chan yew

    ReplyDelete