Monday, February 28, 2011

27/02

2day is my bday eve edi
laz day of my teen age==
no more teen age jor lerT.T
sounds so old lor from 2mr onwards
after tis thn every1 ask tat time will b
"Hw old r u ar?"
"TWENTY lor~"...no more teen ler:-(
laz day 4 me 2 lanci my babe
since she is edi 20 for so long:-p
HAHA~
nw u hapi jor lor><
finally v r in d same category nw==
As wat she planned v muz stick 2 each other on important days
my bday eve ma v muz b 2gether lor
went 2 1u gai gai xia tot wanna buy TopMan jeans d
RM200++ wor!!!(wif RM50 rebate still vry expensive)
giv up oni lor poor 1 wont hav d opportunity 2 wear thier jeans:-(
walk xia walk xia stopped at JuiceWork n like usual
Cookies&Cream










Nice lar tis 1><
bt thn sorethroat abit after drinking coz of d Oreo mayb==
after tat went 2 Wong Kok for dinner
when v looking at d menu oni know tat gt Bday MilkTea
haha~
2 fella ordered d large 1==
WALAO~
really freaking large lor
v took 2 n half hours 2 drink half cup oni><
my babe took d pic n she will upload soon
promote her blog here xia xia juz drop by if free^^
www.seaistauge.blogspot.com
her blog nt bad xia d><

ytd nite did sumting really good:-)
~~~Kitten Saving Campaign~~~
after dinner she told me abt the kittens thingy
thn i pei her go see see
really pity them coz they gt into d rain
then v left n cao home lor
she past me a box wif pair of gloves
as a gentleman I shud complete d mission lor><
it took us half n hour 2 bring them out from wet box
wipe them off n place into d new box
finally put it at a nearest & safest location
she said she will b feeding them d nex few days
she is really caring n loving lor:-D
my choice is oways d BEST <3
hapi xia ytd nite coz I wouldn't hav done tis w/o her
THANK YOU for teaching me a meaningful lesson ya^^

Hopefully 2mr will b a good good day^^
thx for ur greeting ya babe <3
muackzzz:-*

ciao luu~

1 comment:

  1. my blog need permission only can go in leh hahaha so babaii :PP

    there is only left one kitten TT

    ReplyDelete