Thursday, February 24, 2011

Morning Life

Recently during my hols
I used 2 folo my mum 2 morning market at OUG every morning
better than staying at home n sleep til noon lor
d 3 layers milk tea & BBQ pork ther freaking AWESOME!!!
nw i muz hav 1 daily if nt sure feel awkward d==
cham lor~
is like gt addicted 2 drugs wei:-$
sometimes at ther will meet my mum's frenz ma
thn they keep praising me:
"Yorrr~你的仔hor~真系无得顶lor^^
日日陪妳买菜又吃早餐wor~我geh仔ar真系踩你都傻lor==
要揾甘样geh男仔好难咯~有女朋友没啊?"
i heard tat thn feel really great lor:-p
actually i juz folo for my bfaz oni><
HAHAHA:-D

hey you ar you ar~
yup~is YOU lar:-p
heard tat anot?
u noe hw 2 do lor?><
HAHA~

Juz nw evening went ChongHwa 2 fetch my sis
raining heavily n jam 99
and i found out sumting over ther
nia~
CH students d parents really...
%@)!#!$%@)!#!$%@)!#!$%@)!#!$%@)!#!$
Walaoweh~
brainless like Dog
those women driving Alphard or somekind of big car
tot ownself very rich like tat
whole road she booked 1 cincai park oni wor
made others jam n traffic extremely SUX
i keep cursing+scolding+pointing o0o+horning+etc...
my mum juz chill oni dunno y==
it took me 45mins from goin in CH n coming out
DENG~~~3bars petrol goneT.T

2day orientation party I din attend
bros all nt goin==
coz juz went for futsal
lecturers all playing 2day
they played in big court summore==
nia tired dao~~~
luckily managed 2 goal oso>
after tis week thn nex week ar
mayb no chance 2 go morning market anymore ler:-(
i will really miss tat~

2mr thn can meet my babe edi <3
haiz~
waited so many days edi ler:-(
faz faz gao dim ur stuffs can ma?==
u dunno i miss u d mie:-p

listening 2 下雨天-南拳妈妈 while typing tis
keep thinking of you oni~
urs sounds better:-p
haha^^

ciao lar~

4 comments:

  1. i could be a singer and famous than lara one day. :P

    recently lots of ppl praise i leng lui also. aduhai. so ngam one haha

    sayang me more lar as i decided to sek u moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara徐佳莹ar?><
    confirm famous than her 1 no worries
    nwadays she like disappear edi ler==

    anar anar==
    u r oways hottest in my <3 ma:-*

    i sayang damn freaking alotz wei:-)

    ReplyDelete